Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Oh, the people you'll meet...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh, the people you'll meet...

We met some really neat people, saw some amazing shows and heard some fabulous people sing! It was like watching a Vegas Show(s) every night!!!

Philip and I with 2 of the show girls!!
THAT was awesome! I wanna be a show girl!!

Some random guy in Nassau.
I put money in his hat JUST so I could get a picture with him!

Our FABULOUS waiters!

Our table!!
These were some of the greatest people ever!
Philip and I looked forward to dinner every night during our cruise! NOT only for the food, but for the great company these folks were!
I can only pray that someday our paths will cross again!!

1 comments:

team cowan said...

The picture of you two with the showgirls KILLS me! Phillip's hand is priceless!