Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Time to Change the Blog's Name....

Monday, June 7, 2010

Time to Change the Blog's Name....

Now Seating: Yarbrough- Party of 4 is no longer applicable.


We found out a little over 2 weeks ago that we are expecting our 3rd child. We are over joyed and truly looking forward to this new adventure!!
This addition has been much easier for me to digest because there will be a little less than 4 years between Payton and the baby.....MUCH better than the 18 months with the 1st 2!!!!

We have had mixed reviews from family and friends and ESPECIALLY Payton and Jackson. We attempted to explain to them over the weekend that we were going to be adding a new brother or sister to our family. It didn't go so well.
Payton: "I already have a brother."
Jackson: "I already have a sister. We don't need anymore kids."

Hopefully with time they'll warm up to the idea!!!

I had LOTS of fun this week teasing my "Facebook" friends with our news. I thought it would be fun to throw in some cryptic status updates and off the wall comments. Some people caught on...other's, not so much. Below is a few of my favorites!!


私たちは子供を期待している
Мы ждем ребенка
우리가 아이를 기대하고 있습니다
περιμένουμε ένα παιδί

**This says "We are expecting another child" in several different languages**

just found out her dad's sister's daughter's cousin's sister is PREGNANT!!!


Try, try and try again. What's that saying?.....3rd times a charm???


is putting her thinking cap on & trying to come up with a new name for our blog. Hmmmmm.


is making a tie breaker



There isn't much to report right now. I won't be seeing a OB doctor for 3 more weeks. Stay tuned for updates!!!

7 comments:

McVal said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! three is an awesome number!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats That is so exciting!

Pam said...

Congrats again! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

C. Leah said...

Congrats girl!! It sounds like Heaven had another baby waiting in the wings to join your family! :) I hope that everything goes smoothly for you with this pregnancy. I'm sure that, be it boy or girl..."it" will be just as cute as JR and Princess Payton!
♥ ya!!

Susie said...

Jill, congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. I think it's really great. You have such cute kids, why stop at 2? :o) Please do keep us all posted. I can't wait to meet the new babe!

Love ya!
Susie

The Webbs We Weave said...

yeah and I was one that DIDN'T catch on to those crytic messages....lol