Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Splish Splash!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Splish Splash!!

It's pool time!!
The temps are rising and the sun is shining!! The kids and I hit up the local WalMart for a large inflatable pool. We weren't in the house 2mins before the kids had stripped down to their bare bums and cleared a spot on the deck for their new pool!!
These kids are little fish! They love the water! We are so glad summer is here and look forward to many more days of poolside fun!!

Payton adores her Princess bathing suit!

Jackson sporting his new goggles!

Bubbles! Bubbles everywhere!

Practicing his floating.

Working on his form

Dumping water on Bubba's head!


Ahhhh!!! Splash!!


Phew! That was fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love stay at home pool days! We had one today too. Nothing like being 8 months prego and sitting in the sun for 3 1/2 hours:)

Pam said...

Awww! That is so cute! Having little fish is always GREAT! Glad they had so much fun!

C. Leah said...

I love that pool! I'm so glad you posted pics of it on facebook so I could go to Wal*mart and get the same exact one!! lol :)
(My boys love to swim too, btw!)

Laura Joyce said...

Just started getting warm??? Come visit us. We went swimming for Thanksgiving at Aaron's aunt's pool. We've been at least above 80s since end of march!!