Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Like a Kid in a Candy Shoppe....

Friday, July 31, 2009

Like a Kid in a Candy Shoppe....

But this was no candy shoppe at all!! It was a 'Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins' shoppe!!
This is where I took the kids for a surprise breakfast one morning this week.

I told them they could have WHATEVER they wanted for breakfast. Donuts, muffins, and yes....even icecream!!
The look on their faces when I told them that was priceless!! Almost great enough to do this sort of things ALL THE TIME....but not quite!!



Jackson chose a 'Boston Creme' donut.
Out of all the colorful donuts and icecream flavors he had to
choose from....
He is hands-down his Papa's grandson
and his Mommy's boy!!

Payton chose...ofcourse, a PINK donut with PINK sprinkles!!

These were to happy kids, let me tell you!!

The happiest little girl EVER after finishing her "Princess donut"
I love my kids!!



2 comments:

C. Leah said...

How fun and how nice of you!! And I love Payton's face! :)

Pam said...

That is such a CUTE idea! I love it! Glad they enjoyed it!