I mean....who is that crazy chick??
That would be me!!
It's been about 20 pounds since I last posted a picture of my progress.
Life is really really good. It's amazing what taking 120 pounds off of your 5'3" frame can do for a person!! Im skinner, but more importantly...I'm healthier and that is what I really hoped to gain out of this entire process.
When I think about how much 120 pounds lighter really is...it's sickening. That's like 2 Jackson's and 2 Payton's hanging off of me!! When I put it into perspective like that, it really hits home......kinda makes me emotional, really.
So, anywho. I'm currently 128 pounds and a size 6. BOTH are numbers I'm not sure I've ever seen in my adult years.

9 comments:
Jillian, you look awesome. So inspiring. I'm hoping to see similar results AFTER this baby comes. I would be happy getting back to 150 for my 5'6" height.
You are one sexy momma!! Looking GREAT!
Jill you aren't allow to lose anymore. You now my weight. Congrats on the progress.
You look so good Jill! I can't believe you are 128! Another 5 pounds and you're my size!! (Oops--did I just say how much I weigh??) ;)
I can't fit into a 6 though...I'm an 8... :(
You look amazing! I know you are much happier too!
You really are one HOT Chick! Congrats on all the hard work...
Lookin' good! I am terribly jealous as that is the size I was when I got married. I haven't weighed less then 130 though since I've had kids but this little post here sure makes me want to do something about that! Good job girl!!
dannnng! you look awesome!!! sexxxy momma!
way to go! you look awesome and I bet you feel even better!
Post a Comment