Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

I can hardly believe it's been 4 yrs since this sweet little boy entered our lives. I can remember his birth like it was yesterday....I know that's kind of cliche, but it's true. I had never known love that I loved that little boy!!

Jackson wanted a "race car" birthday party!! So, Mommy went ALL out!! The back yard was covered in balloons and checkered flag penants. The garage door had a hanging mural of a speedway grandstand (not sure if you can tell in the picture what it is.) Even JR's birthday cake was a race track!!

Everyone seemed to have a great time & most importantly, Jackson had a great birthday!!












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast, I love the cake!

McVal said...

I LOVE that cake! My sister, one time, made a choo choo train for my husband for his birthday. With candy suckers as part of the decor. At 27 (at the time) he loved it!
You are SO creative!

Heidi said...

The cake is so cute! I love birthday parties.

Laura Joyce said...

Did you know that Friday was Jeffrey's bday too? Happy Bday Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Cute cake! You are such a fun and talented (and skinny) mom!!!

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

Oh I so remember those restaurant days, I have 4 girls 12, 14, 16, 17, now we get the looks when they argue. My name is Leeanne, enjoyed reading your blog, will be back again. PS Great job on the B'Day Lxx

Sande said...

Just celebrated my sons 4th birthday too ... and his brothers, and his siters, and his dads next week.

Phew, must seriously be too much time on my hands nine months before now