Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Go Big or Go Home! Payton Turns 4!!!!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Go Big or Go Home! Payton Turns 4!!!!



April 4th was Payton's 4th birthday!!  We enjoyed a quiet celebration at home with Payton's favorite meal, pancakes, eggs, sausage and chocolate milk.  Dessert was a very yummy cookie cake decoratedwith her favorite colors.
 

Payton is very much so the Princess of our home.  Her birthday kept with that theme.  



 A few days later, I took the kids out for a very special outing!!  The Ring Ling Brothers circus had come to town & I made arrangements for us to go have "lunch with the elephants".  


 We were so close to the elephants!  It was amazing!

 Payton had never been so close to an animal THAT large....heck, neither had I!!!  She wasn't too keen on the idea once we got there.  She held on tight to her mama's leg.


A few days later, it was time for Payton's BIG birthday event!!  A trip to the circus!!!!!













We all had such a fantastic time!  Especially Payton!  I am so in love with my beautiful little family!

 Happy Birthday, Payton.  Mommy loves you.  
Dream big dreams about your next birthday, and we'll make them come true!!


0 comments: