Here we go with my 2nd edition of "Flashback Friday"!!!
It's been fun to sit down and look back on some of these! Hope ya'll enjoy them too!!
October 26 2002. Our wedding day!!
Jackson: just a few weeks old & Mommy already started dressing him like a little man
Mommy & Payton having fun @ the local Children's Museum in New Jersey

4 comments:
You are such a cute mom! Man I miss you:(
Ok, I totally missed it that our anniversary's are so close together. (10/06/01)
AND OMG!!!! Jackson looks EXACTLY the same...just older now.
So cute!!! Jackson looks so tiny and cute...but he's still a cutie...just bigger! lol
Okay, first of all, I had NO IDEA I was not a follower of your blog. Secondly, I did not know that I didn't have you in my google reader! So thirdly, that would explain why I didn't know anything that was going on and why I haven't been to leave comments! WOW. WHAT AN AIRHEAD I AM SOMETIMES! I kept thinking, why is Jill's blog not showing any updates-looking for the words 2 adults, 1 booster seat, 1 high-chair! NO WONDER!
NOW THEN!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU GUYS! I remember this day like it was yesterday, but don't ask me the date! :-)
Okay, and next, HOLY COW ABOUT JACKSON AND ABOUT YOU! GEEZ you've had a time of it haven't you? I'm so sorry! Bless your hearts!
And now, congrats on your progress of losing weight! I am losing too, but not as fast as you!
Glad you get tuna now! LOL
Okay, so now I am a follower and I have you in my google reader! About time, huh!
SORRY DEAR! Love ya,
momma B
Post a Comment