Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: The Greatest Blessings Often Come in Small Packages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Greatest Blessings Often Come in Small Packages

2 of the most precious of God's children came into the world yesterday, April 25th @ 2:43 and 2:45pm.  Kason Glenn and Claire Marie Webster were born of my best friend, Krista and her husband, Chad at 26weeks gestation.  They are already displaying such amazing courage and strength and showing the world that they might be small and weak, but they are in it to win it!!
I love these little babies so very much...and I have yet to meet them!!
I am headed home to Charlotte this week...to actually host a baby shower for Krista!  Kris told me from the get-go that she knew these babies would be early, so I planned her baby-shower 2 1/2 months before her due date!!  Who would have known she would be right about them being early...and 3 months early at that!!
I have been in a state of constant prayer since hearing of their unexpected arrivals.  So please, if you read this blog...say a prayer for these sweet angels as well.

Aunt Jill is comin' angels!!  




8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh they're so sweet! I will be praying for them! Have a safe and fun trip!

C. Leah said...

Awww, you got pictures??

I'm hoping that they will continue to grow strong and healthy. I've seen first hand babies just like this, and it's amazing what "medicine" can do these days. I can't wait to see you!

Christa said...

These pictures look all too familiar. I will pray for these sweet babies each and everyday. Cason was one of the boy names we had picked out...I guess I spell my name with a C she spells hers with a K...of course we would spell that name after the same pattern too.

whoopsadasie said...

Count me in for praying for them. I know that the Lord's is watching over those precious litte angels.

Pam said...

Those pictures do bring back memories. They are both in my prayers. They seem like little fighters and that is wonderful! Enjoy your visit!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how scary!! She must have been due around the same time I am. There is NOTHING worse then feeling helpless while your babies are in the NICU! We'll keep her in our prayers...

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! Tell her we will be praying for her and her sweet miracles!

Ryan and Kim said...

I can't wait to see more pics and hear how they are doing! It's hard to tell how tiny they really are in the pics, babies always look bigger then!