So, today was the Easter Celebration @ the Coast Guard Training Center, where Philip is an instructor. All week I talked to the kids about going to see the "Easter Bunny", playing games, the petting zoo, pony rides and the all important...Egg hunt!
After swim lessons this morning, we all got dressed and headed to the event! Both Jackson & Payton (who's birthday is today!!) were sooo excited when we arrived! That is until.....Payton was approached by......The "Easter Bunny". Yep, it was all down hill from there!! She wanted nothing to do with ANYONE...except her Daddy. Soooo, the photos you are going to see are mainly of Jackson & of all the fun HE had.
This is who greeted us as soon as we walked in the door!!
Jackson was thrilled....Payton, not so much!
Jackson got some cotton-candy!
*I love this shot b/c he ate it with his eye closed!!
This is a picture I took, but Jackson was given his very own
polaroid shot that he will probably cherish forever!!
Face painting! Can someone explain to me why MY child wanted a SNAKE!?
Not a bunny, or an easter egg....a SNAKE!!
THE Snake

4 comments:
Oh how fun! Poor Payton and the Easter Bunny! I love Jackson on the ponny! Cute and fun times!
That's hilarious! (About Payton and Jackson wanting a snake!)
I was going to say though, in the pictures, that "Easter Bunny" kind of looks scary with those eyes. ;) And I think Caleb would have picked something else to have painted too, instead of something "Eastery." Glad he had a good time!
In Payton's defense-THAT BUNNY IS FREAKY! It's eyes look like an alien. Poor girl!
fun fun! at least is was a cute snake!
Post a Comment