Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Portrait Time!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Portrait Time!

We took the opportunity this week to go have 'spring portraits' made of the kids.  
It was a very challenging sitting.  Payton did not want to smile.  She wasn't too fond of the lady taking their pictures....and neither was Mom!  Jackson was quite the performer and had some great shots!  When we left the studio, the manager approached us and apologized for the way our sitting went and asked if we'd come back again.  I love "The Picture People", so we will try again....but not for a while.  Once every 6 months or so is all I can handle!

Here are a few of the photos.  
Not the best, but nonetheless.....

This is actually a beautiful photo...NOW.  
I had them do it in black & white and only color 
in the green in Pay's dress & in JR's shorts. 
 It's stunning!  Kinda of like a modern day 'Normal Rockwell'

My cheeser pleaser and my grumpy girl!

It's not a smile...but I'll take it!

Action Jackson!

3 comments:

C. Leah said...

Those turned out cute even though there weren't too many smiles. :)

I love your captions too! lol

Anonymous said...

Cute cute!! I hate getting professional pics of my kids. They do great at home but for others the turn into little stink pots and won't smile.

whoopsadasie said...

Cute pictuers! I too love the great captions!