Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: 30 Something

Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Something

Is how many weeks along I am now.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's 30...might be 31.  Whatever.  
When it's your 3rd kid, you don't really have the time, energy or brain cells available to keep track of the #weeks and #days you are pregnant.  You're just....pregnant.  Nuff said.

I'm feeling pretty good these days.  Trying to get things situated, organized and planned out.  The kids are very excited. We have really tried to make them a part of EVERYTHING we are doing to prepare for Jordyn's arrival.  From washing new clothes, to putting batteries in toys, we want them to feel as included and a part of this special time as possible.  Minus a few items, we have everything we need for our new addition.  She could come at anytime and we're ready for her.....We don't WANT her to come yet!  She obviously still needs a few more weeks of cookin, but our home and our hearts are ready for her!!

2 comments:

JenPenM said...

You're looking beautiful! I'm sure your kiddos are enjoying getting ready for their new sister. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of her sweet little self once she arrives in another couple of months!

Pam said...

You look wonderful!!