It seems like ALL I have time for these days is my "Flashback Friday" posts!!
Life has just seem to run away on me these days!
But, to be honest, there really isn't much going on. Well, I mean there is, but is it blog-worthy?....I dunno.
With some of the money we got back from "Uncle Sam", we have been renovating the kids bathroom. It's looking really really nice! I can't wait to post some pictures of the amazing job Philip has done in there!!
I have become quite the "gym rat"! We go to the local YMCA atleast 4 days a week. I plan EVERYTHING around my time at the gym...playgroup, grocery shopping...even cleaning the house!
Getting in shape and healthy again is my #1 priority!! It's been such a huge help that the YMCA offers childcare. No more working out during naptime or sitting the kids infront of the TV with a movie just so Mommy can get 30 minutes in on the elliptical. Joining the Y has been the best thing I could have done for me and the kids!! I'm well under 200 pounds now & never ever goin' back!!
Payton started walking funny this morning. I'm kind of worried, but don't wanna be one of "those" moms and rush her to the Dr.
I noticed while we were walking into the YMCA this morning that she is walking on the side of her left foot. Weird. When we left the Y, she was still doing it. I've looked at her foot and didn't see any bruising or splinters. I'm not really sure what to do. She isn't cranky or grabbing at her foot. Could this just be some toddler quirk she has today? Walking on the side of her foot? I'm gonna give her till tomorrow morning and re-assess the situation.
While painting the kids bathroom this afternoon, Jackson came in holding a children's bible storybook. He had it open to the last page, which happened to be a cartoon illistration of a character dressed in white coming down from the sky.
Jackson: Mom, is this Heavenly Father or....or not? (I'm guessing he forgot what Jesus' name was)
Mommy: (Turning around from the ladder) No Bubba, that's Jesus.
Jackson: Yeah Mom, that's Jesus. He's happy. (and he walks away)
It's just amazing to me how innocent these little children are. I hope and pray everyday that I'm raising my children the way my Saviour would have me raise them.
Till next time~ Jillian

2 comments:
Oh sweet little Jackson! Don't you just love how they think?
And congrats on the weight loss and the exercise! I used to be where you are...exercising every day! It was my LIFE!
Okay, I'm way behind on your blog (again)..I'm sorry! How awesome about you working out everyday and dropping the pound-age! I'm so happy for you and I seriously can't wait to see you!! (You're actually motivating me to get in shape!) :)
Okay, so the foot thing with Payton...is she still doing it? Jakey was walking funny too and he actually had to go to PT and get shoe inserts (prosthetics) to help correct his foot and help him walk. I dunno if Payton is that bad, but if she does it alot, it may be worth checking in to...if you haven't already. ;)
Post a Comment