Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Our day out to the museum

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our day out to the museum

Monday was a holiday for Philip, so I got the kids out of the house with my girlfriend, Courtney so Philip could get the rest of our bathroom renovation done without little hands and bodies getting in the way!
We had a great time...as always.  We actually have a 3year membership to this particular museum because it's so close to the house and a great activity to do when the weather isn't suitable for outdoor fun.  

This is Payton and her BFF Harper being scientists!

Jackson touching a horseshoe crab @ the touch-tank

Jackson touching a snake!!  
I thought I had one of Payton touching it too, but I guess not.  She was obsessed with the snakes!!

Jackson sitting on a frog.  


From the left: Payton, Tanner, Jackson, Harper.
4 of the greatest group of kids EVER!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have more pics of my kids than me!!!! lol...I love the last one

M Occasionally B said...

who doesn't love the museum!!!