Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Payton Payton Payton (Shaking my head)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Payton Payton Payton (Shaking my head)

There is rarely a dull moment in our house as long as Miss Payton is around.
There is NOTHING she can't get into and NO amount of time in the naughty chair to deter her from doing whatever she did again!!



I usually put Payton down for her nap in just a T-shirt and a "Pull-Up".  No big deal, right?
Until this day, when I got her up from her nap & found her wearing an almost completely different outfit!!  
If you look closely, you can see that Payton's waist is through the neck of her shirt, one leg is through an arm hole and the other leg is through the body if the shirt!!


Naptime has become quite the battle recently.  Typically, I lay Payton down & she will sit on her bed and sing, kick the wall which is shared by the livingroom or lay with her stuffed animals.  As long as she stays in her bed, I'm okay with her playing quietly until she dozes off.
Well, on this day, this is actually how I found her WAKING UP from her nap!!  Obviously she got out of her bed for a moment and brought various toys up onto her bed with her till she fell asleep!!

No cup is safe in our home!!  Thank goodness we don't drink alcohol!!