Today was Payton's 2nd birthday celebration @ Chuck E Cheese!!
It was such a great event!
Payton and her friends and me with my friends....it was great!!
Here are some of the pictures from our birthday celebration!!
Payton & Jackson

Josh on the wave-runner

Kenzia gettin the job done!!

Payton was fixated on getting tickets!

Madeline on the roller coaster...with some boy she met. She's soo cute!!

Lukas shootin' hoops!

Dancin to the sweet tunes of Chuck E!!

As long as she had tickets, life was good!!

Jackson on the roller coaster

Natalie at the wheel

Even the Mom's played!!!
Wave-runner!!

She can't even see the game, but insisted on playing it!!

Maybe if I get on the ramp I can get the balls in....

Chow time!!

Happy Birthday Princess Payton!!

6 comments:
Fun! Looks like your kids and the other kids had a blast! I like CEC birthdays b/c there are so many things to do, and no real clean up involved. :)
When is Payton's actual birthday, is it today?
Looks like a great time was had by all.
Cute! You are such a fun and patient mom to put up with that many kids AND their parents:) Happy Birthday Darling Pay!!
That cupcake cake is too cute! I want a piece! Happy Birthday Payton!
What a great party! I looks like everyone is so happy!
LOVE the cupcake cake!!! Where did you get it from?
Post a Comment