Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Facebook Friday

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Facebook Friday

I have been looking for different ways to change up my blog. Different ideas for posts and ways to keep it a fun page for my followers and friends to read.

I had an idea to document my week according to my Facebook status updates.
It was kind of funny to look back on my week, as I did this & see how random, ridiculous, emotional and just down right funny some of the things I say are!!

My Facebook page has often been a source of contention, concern, paranoia and debate BUT, this is my life....according to Facebook!!

Sunday:

Just watched a REALLY scarey movie with her husband. Now I'm too scared to go to sleep!!!



Payton went down for her nap wearing PJs and church sandals.....now she is up and watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". This girl is SO not right.


Monday:
is sitting in her thinking chair to think...think...thiiiiiiink.

Where the crap is that "easy button"!?


LOVES when the dishwasher, washer, dryer and laundry baskets are all EMPTY!!


has not napped in a long time. Today WILL be an exception.


thinks there is just something about getting something for almost nothing that just makes all her troubles disappear!!


What a rainy, yucky day!


Tuesday:

is saying LOTS of prayers for her nearest & dearest ChadandKrista Webster. Stay put baby Kiersten!!


Jackson is going to be SO excited when he gets home!! I got 200 coupons in the mail today & he LOVES to lay on the floor & help me sort/organize/file them!! LOL I LOVE making my kids happy!!


Thinks cell phones and technology are amazing!! Getting coupons via TEXT MESSAGES is my new fav!! Chick Fil A, Food Lion, Target....who needs the Sunday paper?! LOL


hates when grown-up choices effect kids. The guilt is almost too much.


ANOTHER rainy day?! *sigh* Looking forward to some time with our besties this moring! Rain can't keep this mama homebound!!!


Wednesday:

wants to know where her daughter is b/c whoever this moody, mean and snooty little girl over here is is NOT her!!

"Its not delivery, its DiGornio"


wonders if the neighbors can hear her daughter screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs b/c she doesn't get any books/songs before bed b/c she made bad choices today?? We are going on 20mins now....I'm waiting for CPS to knock on my door.


Thursday:

SO glad the rain has passed!! Probably still too muddy to play in the yard today, but atleast we can walk to the bus stop and even go for a bike ride. Payton is suffering from cabin fever or some other disorder! LOL


is looking forward to a fun filled morning with Janet Spring and the K's!!


Mrs. Yarbrough, would you be able to come to school and bring Jackson a new pair of shorts?"...."Sure, is something wrong?"...."Well, he keeps grabbing his "thing". He says his shorts hurt."....."Great. Yes, I'll be there with new shorts. Thank you."

10 bucks says the crazy kid has his underwear on backwards!! That boy....I swear!!!!


kids LOVE the UPS man!! They saw his truck round the corner a few minutes ago & their screams were deafening!! And when they realized the truck was stopping at our house...priceless!!


thinks it has been a LONG time since she craved bedtime for herself THIS badly!! *yawn*


Friday:

Good morning, Friday!! Oh, how I've longed for you!!!





1 comments:

Pam said...

LMAO! It is very funny to see them all together back to back...and girl...it's time..."Hello, my name is Jillian and I am a FaceBook addict!!"