Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: You want to be WHAT when you grow up??

Sunday, May 16, 2010

You want to be WHAT when you grow up??

This past week Jackson's school held a career fair...for a bunch of 4yr olds!!!
The students were asked to dress up as what they aspired to be when the grew up. You might remember a few months back when JR was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. Well, the answer STILL hasn't changed. Jackson wants to be "a mover". I was puzzled and not quite sure to to dress my son as "a mover". Being in the military, we have seen our fair share of movers...I was NOT going to dress him like that!!
After pondering how I was going to go about dressing Jackson up, it occurred to me that I still had Jackson's Halloween outfit from 2 yrs ago!! I presented the idea to Jackson and he was thrilled!!!!


YES!! The UPS man!! There is NOTHING my kids enjoy more than getting "present boxes" from the UPS man!! Our local driver practically knows us by name!!

Jackson had a GREAT time at his career day!!
It was beyond entertaining to hear what other kids dressed up as...Sponge Bob?? A deer??? Maybe a mover wouldn't have been so bad afterall!!!



And OFCOURSE Payton had to get in on the picture taking action!!

2 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I think this was just a way for the teachers to be entertained for the day. lol. It's always fun to see what kids that age want to be. Spongebob, though? Those parents might want to start limiting TV time. :)

Pam said...

See...a mover is not so bad...my son wants to be a racecar driver...my daughter...a firefighter.... I would pick mover any day over those!!