Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: In Living Color

Sunday, May 23, 2010

In Living Color

Our family had the amazing opportunity this weekend to have Zac Cobb capture our family in photos! I have always wanted to have our pictures taken, as a family, outside of the sterile studio setting. Jackson, Payton....and even myself just don't have the patience, attention span OR self discipline to sit still, take direction and pose for photographers.
Zac did such an great job following our active, busy and rambunctious family of 4 around historic Yorktown Saturday afternoon. He just went with the flow and caught some of the simpler, candid and intimate moments of our day on film.

Here's a sneak peak!! (I wish I could share them ALL with you, but just a handful will do)










I could not be more thrilled with what Zac did for us! I don't think he'll ever really know how happy my heart is!

Zac is an up and coming photographer in the Hampton Roads area. If you're local and want to get in touch with him, here is a link to his Facebook site.

3 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

LOVE them! I think my favorite is the B&W one of Payton. Or maybe the one where they're hugging? So sweet. Aren't candids the best??

Pam said...

I LOVE them! They are beautiful! He did a fabulous job! I have been in love with this style of pictures for awhile. They always seem to come out so MUCH better! Love the one of the kids hugging and the ones of you and Phillip in the doorway!!

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

Beautiful photos ! Lxx