Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: 2 weeks post op!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

2 weeks post op!!

This morning was my 1st appointment since my big day!!

2 weeks ago I had my gastric bypass surgery.  
I knew I had lost weight...I mean, when you're on a LIQUID ONLY diet, you're bound to loose something!!

I stepped on the scale...and.....(drum roll)....I lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks!!
Woot woot!!

This surgery was a huge decision.  A decision that many people have their own personal opinions of, but for me, this is the best thing I have ever done for myself!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! Good job Jillian! I can't wait to see some pics of you with your hot new body!

Christa said...

way to go! wow 24 lbs! You're half way there!... well that's a little less than 1/2 of what I've sworn to loose this year.