Jackson recently turned 3 in September.
Well, what I wouldn't give to have the "terrible 2s" back!! The "catastrafic 3s" are about to put me into an early grave!!
Can anybody relate!?
Everything is a meltdown for this boy! Not using the right sippy-cup. Putting ice in his juice. Not closing his door just the right way at bedtime. Have "Wow Wow Wubbzie" come on instead of "World World". Saying the word "o clock" when you tell him what time it is...b/c "O is not a number!!!" I could go on, but I can hear the screams in my head & I just got my headache to go away.
He can be so sweet and loving to his sister one minute and the next minute it's World War 3 over Thomas the train!
We recently asked Jackson what he wanted from Santa this year. Jackson response..." a pogo stick". What?! How does this kid even know what a pogo stick is?! We have asked him repeatedly what he wants from Santa & the answer remains the same "a pogo stick". Thank God for Toys R Us, because they make a toddler size/steady pogo stick! We'll see.....
Jackson recently started protesting his afternoon naps.
I've stop fighting him & he usually does end up taking some kind of nap most days.

3 comments:
Welcome to the bloggin world!!! You couldn't hold off any longer, could you!?
Wait til he turns 4! Morgan is so OCD it's not even funny! And, SO emotional. I swear she gets more dramatic everyday, but maybe that's a girl thing!
LOL, that is hilarious (the pictures I mean)! :)
Oh and I can DEF relate! Caleb did the same thing...2 was a breeze for me with him, 3 was a nightmare. (But come to find out, it was more than meets the eye with Caleb having Sensory Integration Disorder). Anyway, hang in there...it does get better..closer to 4! :) And trust me, once he gets to 4 and then 5...he will be your best friend. My Dr. told me that and I thought he was jerking my chain, but it's true. Better days ahead! ;)
Post a Comment