Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Welcome to our home!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome to our home!

So , here I sit..a brand new blogger.  Kind of clueless as to what should write. 



2008 has been quite a whirl-wind of events.  In June, we moved from Sandy Hook, NJ to Yorktown, VA.  Before NJ, we lived in St. Petersbu
rg, FL for 2 yrs.  Yeah, the military sends you from one extreme to th
e other!  We purchased our 1st home and have spend every penny (that we do and don't have) fixing this place up to our liking...ok, my liking.  
Philip has been a really good sport about getting everything that I WANT done, done.  

This home is a work in progress, but we like what we see & are looking forward to the next 4years (hopefully more) here in Virginia!





 I'm still learning how to use this mess, so please forgive how out of line and jacked up the pictures are positioned here!!

3 comments:

Autumn Eyes said...

Hey. Welcome to Blogging!. I'm new as well and I just wanted to say that I loved your "about me" section. Very creative. You have a beautiful home and I especially love your kitchen. :p

Chas said...

Hey lady.....what is the name of paint you used in the kitchen?! I have a hideous accent wall in my living room I need to re-paint!!! Philip is going to kill me, we JUST painted the stupid thing, but I hate it more daily!

C. Leah said...

YAY!! Welcome to the wild and wonderful world of blogging Jill! :) I seriously love your blog already!!!