This morning was our church's children Easter party. Philip had duty, but I really wanted to take the kids...so we braved it!!
They started off by decorating bunny bags to collect their eggs in.
Here's Jackson securing his bunny ears on!
Whatever makes her happy....or should I say quiet!!
Here is the finished product!
Once all the children had finished their bags, they split into groups ( according to their ages) and learned about the real meaning of Easter and earned Easter Eggs by answering questions about Easter and Christ.
Later on, there was an egg hunt!
After the egg hunt, there was a short lesson about tithing. The children learned about giving 1/10th of their earnings to the Lord and his work. All the children gave 1/10th of their eggs back to the teacher.
It was a great lesson. I was pleasantly surprised that Jackson AND Payton both gave their 1/10th willingly. It did my heart good!!

3 comments:
Cute pictures... and what a fun and neat activity!!! :)
That sounds like a really nice Easter Party. Those bags are TOO cute!!
oh how exciting! looks like fun!
Post a Comment