Seems as though 'Mother Nature' is preparing to unleash her fury on many of us very soon!! From what I see online, my home-state of NC is beginning to see signs of snow with a mixture of hail and sleet. Our previous station of NJ is preparing as well.
The weatherman has been preparing us, here in VA, for a winter mix of our own. We'll see if we, here in Yorktown get anything. Chances are not too good b/c we are so close to the water, but we'll see!!!
The pictures I'm posting this evening were taken last Sunday after we got home from church. We witnessed the biggest brightest snowflakes ever! It was lots of fun for the kids....for the 5 minutes the snow fell, to be able to catch flakes in their hands and see how it landed on each others heads.
Watch for another snow-related post tomorrow if we actually get anything!!

2 comments:
I recognize a hairbow!! I swear between you and me we have the cute kids covered!
They are too cute! I love the one with their hands up!
I didn't know you live in Yorktown. I have some friends that live there...the Gibbons! Do you know them?
It didn't snow much here...just a dusting. I am glad though...I have a doctor's appt this am to hopefully get my stitches out!
Post a Comment