Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: My new favorite blog!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My new favorite blog!

I don't usually put in plugs for people's blogs b/c the blogging world is sooo big, I hate to plug someone's blog and not another.  BUT this blog has got me all fired about cooking & meal planning!!


 
I love all the recipes they have that are freezable!  I'm obsessed with meals that I can triple the batches and freeze them into appropriate portion sizes for your family!  I do after all have 3 freezers!!
Life is just soooo much easier when you already have the meals cook & all you have to do is walk in the garage in the morning and pull out what you want...let it thaw...and heat up just before dinner time!!  Loooove it!!

I encourage you to check it out!!
PS- Special thanks to Heidi for posting this on her sideboard!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Don't you love it.....I have a few other recipie sites that are wonderful....have you checked them out too??

Ryan and Kim said...

Whatever! How come k. mae is not your favorite blog. LOL!