Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Jackson's learning to swim!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jackson's learning to swim!!


Today was Jackson's 1st swim lesson session at our local YMCA.
He did really well, considering it was not a parent participation class.

He was slightly skiddish when he first got into the water & looked at me FREQUENTLY for a sense of security.
There are only 4 kids in his class, which I think is fabulous for that much needed one-on-one time 3yr olds need.

Jackson being a ham just before his lessons started
Waiting with his class to shower off before entering the pool
With his class & his teacher, Miss Emily.  AND making sure Mom is watching!!

Patiently waiting his turn to get in

Paddle Paddle Paddle





4 comments:

whoopsadasie said...

How cute...wanting to make sure mommy was still there!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I LOVED all of your pictures! TOO DANG CUTE! I love these swimming pictures the most because it reminds me of what Cam and Cath were little and I took them to the Y for swimming lessons too! Ah, the memories!
Sorry, I can't comment on all of your posts...I'm so far BEHIND it's not funny!
Just know that I read them all!

Sherry said...

I was just showing Jordan the pics of him at his Y swimming class (age 1) the other day. Yea for Jackson! He'll have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! He looks like hes enjoying it :)