Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: The Fat Suit THEN and NOW

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Fat Suit THEN and NOW

I was recently helping my Mom go through clothes that she has long since out grown (and by out grown, I mean she has lost LOTS of weight and they are no longer of any good to her).
I realized while helping her purge her items that some of the clothes she was getting rid of were once a size that I wore.
I seized the opportunity for a 'kodak-moment' and slipped on a pair of size 22s and did what I've always wanted to do.....

Clown Pants!!



Starting weight: 250
Starting size: 22

13 months later....

Current weight: 118
Current size: 4

3 comments:

Christa said...

I know I'm a sap... but I started crying when I saw these! I'm so proud of how far you've come, and so glad your my friend. Love you!

Christa said...

you're...not your. Man, how did I miss that?!

M Occasionally B said...

must feel really good. so proud of you!