Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Out of the mouths of babes

Monday, February 22, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

My kids, and all kids I'm sure, say some of the craziest things!!


In the past week or 2, they are just over flowing with craziness!! I thought I would jot down a few of the funnies for you.

Payton: "Drop it like it's hot"

Payton: "Don't get mad, get glad"

Jackson: "Mom, there is smart and there is Kmart smart"

The other night for dinner, I tried a new "meal in a bag" stirfry. It was sweet and sour chicken and pasta. Sounds good, right? Well....it was awful!! I mean REALLY awful!! Philip and I didn't let on that we could hardly stomach the stuff, but made eyes across the table at eachother, as if to say "Oh gaw, this is nasty!!"
Finally, Jackson spoke up.

Jackson: "Mom, where did you get this dinner"
Mom: "At the store, Bubba. Mommy wanted to try something new.
Jackson: "Did you have a coupon for it." *Because these kids know Mommy only buys what she has coupons for!!*
Mom: "Yes, Bubba, I did."
Jackson: "Do you have anymore of those coupons?"
Mom: "Yes"
Jackson: "Well, throw them all away, Mommy! All of them!!"


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Now that is hilarious!!! Love it!

Pam said...

LMAO...smart boy!!