25 weeks.
Still on the UP COUNT. You know, where you're still counting how far along you are in your pregnancy. 5 more LONG weeks and I will begin the COUNT DOWN...the ever so sacred number of weeks remaining!!! 10...9....8..... Oh the joy that fills my soul, my heart, my sanity to know I'm almost there!! LOL
I'm FINALLY able to start enjoying this pregnancy. I'd like to think I can consider myself a regular ol pregnant women now! The severe sickness has subsided, the dizzy spells have vanished and I'm just ME! My new struggles, I welcome with open arms....the mutliple night time trips to the bathroom, the inability to fit into any clothing that is NOT maternity, the lower back ache, the cravings and even the WEIGHT GAIN!! I've gained a whopping 5 pounds!!
In other news, not so related to me, but rather to the little being I'm growing....She has a name!!!!
And we shall call her Jordyn Avery

2 comments:
You don't look big enough to be 25 weeks along.
Jordyn Avery is a lovely name.
Hi Jillian,
Can I add your blog to my list of blogs on my blog? Just wanted to see how many times I could use the word blog...
Julie
PS Cute name for the expected one. And tell your folks hi for me.
Post a Comment