Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: "Jack's-O-Lantern" & "Pay's-O-Lantern"!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Jack's-O-Lantern" & "Pay's-O-Lantern"!!!

I think I have the BEST job ever!  I'm a Mom!!
Yes, being a mother is hard, frustrating, painful and VERY tiring, but the rewards that come along with being a Mommy and the fun things we do as a family FAR outweigh any negatives!!

We recently carved our pumpkins.  Well, DADDY carved our pumpkins!!  Mommy, Jackson & Payton want NOTHING to do with the technical, physical and dirty aspects of the task!  We enjoy deciding on a design and putting Daddy to work!!

With everything laid out, we're ready to begin!!!


Daddy is such a good sport!!!!

Forget knives and 'Walmart' carving kits!!  We're Yarbrough's; we use power tools!!!!

Payton's pumpkin~ Minnie Mouse

Jackson's pumpkin~ Scarey Face 

*The red light we use inside the jack-o-lanterns messed with the cameras focus feature, but believe me...these are some AWESOME pumpkins!!

0 comments: