Now seating: Yarbrough- Party of 5: Say "Trick or Treat"...I mean....."Cheese"!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Say "Trick or Treat"...I mean....."Cheese"!!

Can you even believe it's time for Halloween?!  Then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years....a new baby?!  Eeeeek!!  I'm so overwhelmed!!


I am THAT Mom who makes and sends out photo cards for just about every holiday.  It's a fun, easy and inexpensive way for us to keep in touch with family and friends (who don't have Facebook.  LOL) and remind them that though we are far away in Coast Guard land, that we love them and think of them often.
So, this weekend, we set off for a Halloween Photo shoot.  The kids were over the moon excited to be able to wear their costumes....even if just for 30 minutes!!  We took LOTS and LOTS of pictures and had a GREAT time!!
Here are a few of the shots we captured!!  Happy Halloween!!!







0 comments: